This article is for sure dedicated to the flesh lovers; there are two amazing recipes which for sure include BBQ all my dishes stay incomplete without the term bbq, all the steps and ingredients required are mentioned below. Give a read.
Bbq butter chicken samosa –
Ingredients needed –
- Flour (04 cups)
- Vegetable oil (½ cup)
- Salt (02 teaspoons)
- Baking powder (02 teaspoons)
- Meat, skin shredded roasted chicken (01 coles)
- Water (01 cups)
- Smoke hollow digital electric smoker
- Vegetable oil (01 tablespoons)
- Diced onion ( ½ )
- Sliced ginger (01, 03cm)
- Turmeric powder (½ teaspoon)
- Coriander powder(½ teaspoon)
- Garam masala (¼ teaspoon)
- Finely chopped tomatoes
- Vegetable oil (1.5ltr, deep frying)
- Honey (02 teaspoons)
- Yogurt (02tablespoons)
1. You need to start with making the dough, for making the dough you would require salt, baking powder, flour, water and vegetable oil.
2. Put all these ingredients in a bowl, you can use your hands to make a dough, or you can only use an electric smoker, the one which comes with a dough hook.
3. Once done with making the dough, put some flour on it and once done with patting keep it aside for 20 to 30 minutes.
4. Take a saucepan, a deep one and add vegetable oil to it.
5. Heat saucepan over medium heat.
6. Add ginger, onions, and garlic to it.
7. Fry thoroughly.
8. Time to add turmeric, garam masala, cardamom, and coriander.
9. Cook all the ingredients for about 2 minutes.
10. Add half of the tomatoes, after a while adds the remaining tomatoes.
11. Cook for about 6 to 10 minutes.
12. Add salt
13. Keep fried tomatoes and onions aside.
14. Allow them to reach room temperature.
15. Bring your food blender out and put fried tomatoes and onions in it, blend them.
16. Place saucepan again over low heat, Add yogurt and honey.
17. Stir well, add salt.
18. Add chicken, stir well.
19. Keep aside for a while.
20. Your filling is ready.
21. Make a small ball of dough, roll it into some flour.
22. Turn the ball into an oval shape, thin.
23. Cut it into half
24. Make it look like a triangle and seal it using some water.
25. Fill the filling inside.
26. Again, use water to seal it
27. You need to deep fry it for about 5 minutes.
28. Make sure you fry two samosas at a time.
Grilled tequila- lime shrimps
Ingredients needed –
1. Tequila (02 tablespoons)
2. Lime juice (02 tablespoons)
3. Garlic salt (01 pinches)
4. Olive oil (¼ cup)
6. Cumin (01 pinches)
7. Deveined, peeled shrimp (01 pounds)
8. Bamboo skewers (06)
9. Lime (01 large)
1. Take a bowl and add olive oil, garlic salt, pepper, lime juice, tequila, mix well.
2. Use a blender and blend it.
3. Take a plastic zip lock bag and pour the mixture into it, shake it.
4. Add shrimp to the zip lock back and shake well.
5. Store it in the refrigerator for 4 hours.
6. Before using your bamboo skewers, you need to soak them for about 30 minutes.
7. Heat your grill to hand over medium heat, oil the grates as always.
8. First, drain and then discard the mixture a.k.a marinade.
9. Use thread to tie shrimps onto the skewers.
10. Grill prawns for about 6 to 7 minutes.
We love sharing recipes with you, and our confidence increases with the love that you show towards the recipes in the comment box so don’t forget to leave a comment below, love increases when you share it.