Ingredients needed for kielbasa–
- Polska kielbasa, smoked ( 1 ½ pounds)
- Butter (02 tablespoons)
- Sugar (03 tablespoons)
- Sliced onion (01)
- Drained sauerkraut (03 cups)
- Fresh parsley leaves, chopped (03 tablespoons)
- Homemade honey plus mustard sauce (dip)
Ingredients needed for dip–
- Black pepper
- Yellow mustard (¼ cup)
- Honey (¼)
- Dijon mustard (¼ cup)
- Cayenne (½ teaspoon )
- Horseradish (01 tablespoons)
1. The first step of any grilled dish requires pre- heating the grill.
2. Take kielbasa and simply cut it
3. Place kielbasa on the grill and for about 5 minutes and while cooking keep turning it.
4. Place a baking sheet and simply transfer your grilled kielbasa on it, cook for about another 5-6 minutes
5. Take a large size skillet and place it over med – high heat, put sugar, butter in it, go for slow cooking once you see sugar has turned golden brown simply add onions, wait till they caramelize.
6. Add sauerkraut.
7. Mix well, cook for about 6 minutes.
8. Cut kielbasa, each piece needs to be 1 inch.
9. Toss everything together.
10. Take a platter and transfer the dish to the platter.
11. While serving don’t forget to serve with the dip.
12. While garnishing garnish with chopped parsley.
Instructions for the dip-
1. Take a small size bowl and add all the ingredients required for the honey plus mustard dip.
2. Mix well.
Grilled pork chops –
Ingredients needed –
- Honey ( ¼ cup)
- Olive oil (02 tablespoons)
- Vinegar (01 tablespoons)
- Cumin (01 teaspoons)
- Red pepper (½ teaspoon)
- Black pepper
- Pork chops, with bone (08)
Ingredients for the seasoning-
- Paprika (01 cups)
- Sugar (03 ½ tablespoons)
- Onion powder ( ½ teaspoons)
1. Take a small size bowl and add oil, cumin, honey, vinegar, pepper (red) in the bowl.
2. Mix well.
3. Tada your marinade is ready
4. Start sprinkling black pepper and salt on all the sides of the chops.
5. Pick a large size zip lock bag and put the marinade in it, shake well and once done with shaking add chops into it.
6. Mix well or I must say shake well.
7. Let the chops rest for about 1- 2 hours.
8. Take the chops out of the bag after 2 hours and sprinkle with the seasoning or simply with salt
9. Grill for about 4 minutes and keep turning.
10. That’s all.
Don’t forget to cover the most important step of both the dishes, thinking which step is common to both the dishes? There is one, full of love. Coming straight to the point I wish to request you to leave us a comment about the likes and dislike pointing towards the dishes, in the case of appreciation or if you feel like giving us some valuable suggestions, all your suggestions are read and if they are nice they are worked on as well. Keep sharing your love for the recipes and the writer as well simply by dropping a comment below.