Whenever I see people cooking the only question that comes to my mind is that they must have done a lot of shopping, and I don’t like shopping, I cook and I love cooking but I only cook those recipes for which I don’t have to shop a lot or which require ingredients which easily be available in the market.
Two of my most favorite recipes are here for you with all the love, and once again I would say don’t worry about the ingredients as either they are available in your lovely kitchen or the grocery store near your place.
Cheese stuffed smoked meatloaf recipe
Ingredients needed for the meatloaf –
- Beef (01)
- chopped onion (01, small)
- chopped green pepper ( ½ )
- minced garlic (02)
- breadcrumbs (01 cups)
- beaten eggs (02)
- ketchup ( ¾ cup)
- milk ( ¼ cup)
Ingredients needed for stuffing –
- Cheese mix ( 1 ½ )
- ketchup ( 1 ½ )
- sugar (½ cup)
1. Take a bowl and add all the ingredients in it.
2. Blend for about five mins.
3. Take a saran wrap and properly spread the mixture that you made on it.
4. Add cheese, ketchup, and sugar on the top of the meat
5. Roll the wrap
6. After rolling it, you need to simply twist the ends
7. Freeze for about an hour
8. Time to make a smoke pouch, take mesquite chips and dry chip and place both of them in an aluminum foil.
9. Use a pencil and make holes in the sheet
10. Place it on hot grill
11. Watch the smoke
12. Take the meatloaf and place it on the Char Griller Akorn charcoal grill
13. The process of cooking would take approx 3 hrs
14. Add ketchup, ½ cup in the last half an hour.
15. While serving, do slice it.
Grilled lamb chops with tapenade butter –
- Olive oil
- Herbes de Provence (01 tablespoons)
- Tapenade butter
- Lamb chops (08)
Ingredients needed for tapenade butter
- Garlic cloves, chopped (03)
- Chili pepper (a pinch0
- Lemon zest, chopped (01 teaspoons)
- Chopped, pitted olives (01 cups)
- Anchovy fillets (04)
- Unsalted butter (01 ½)
- Black pepper
Directions for butter –
1. Take a food processor and place all the ingredients required for it in it.
2. Blend well
3. The mixture needs to be smooth
4. Transfer the mixture from the processor to a bowl.
5. Cover the bowl with a wrap and place it in the refrigerator for one hour.
6. Take it out 10 minutes before serving.
Directions for the chops –
1. Preheat grill to the high highest level of heat.
2. Use a brush to apply oil over the chops and don’t forget to season all the sides with pepper, herbs de Provence, and salt.
3. Grilling would take about 2 to 3 minutes for each side
4. Take a platter and each platter place two chops.
5. On the top of the chops put some tapenade butter
6. While serving do garnish with oregano leaves.
Don’t forget to drop a comment below in the section specially made for your precious compliments and your valuable suggestion; you can write us if you face any difficulty in the recipes and even if you love them. We are hungry for all your lovely compliments and motivation to keep motivating us, and we would never stop writing for all our lovely readers and always keep in mind if somebody in your house cooks for you do give them compliments.